Attendees must agree to the Terms and Conditions below before proceeding to event registration.
1. Registration made online through eventzilla.net and paypal.com are subject to a nominal convenience fee.
2. Upon successful completion of event registration, two automated notifications will be sent confirming your order. Please save a copy of the order receipt (with an order #) for your references, and bring it to the event along with a government-issued photo identity.
3. All sales are final. Tickets are NOT refundable or transferable under any circumstances.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the organizer's right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obligated to refund registration fess or exchange tickets.
5. The tickets are issues subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and the event organizer.
6. Food and drinks are not allowed inside the auditorium.
7. Video recording will not be allowed inside the auditorium.
8. The Puja attendee must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
9. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or the event management to eject the responsible party from the venue immediately.
NOTE: On the payment screen, you will have the option to pay using your PayPal account or via a debit or credit card. If you do not have a PayPal account or if you do not want to pay using your PayPal account, please ignore the option to create a new account and password, and proceed to pay by a debit or credit card.